(Written: 9-23-08)
Based on recent inquiries I have decided to provided a short blog regarding “A day in the life”…
7:15 – wake up
7:30 – breakfast
8:15 – devotions
9:00 – Arabic class
10:30 – snack (popcorn that I sometimes add Neutella and Peanut butter to :o)
11:00 – Either: Islamic Thought and Practice or a Guest speaker (depending on the day/week schedule)
1:00 – lunch
At this point in the day I may be done but if it’s Sunday I have another class from 2-4 and if it’s Monday I have Tabla class from 2-4.
Tuesdays I’m at my service project at the Prison from 8:30-3pm.
The evenings are filled with various activities but that’s a skeleton outline.
At the start of each week we get a “Week at a Glance” schedule with all the week’s specifics and variations.
I live in a flat on the 5th floor of a building with an elevator that most often doesn’t work, with 7 other girls. I share a room with 2 other girls, Cassi and Sarah.
Life is life and it is filled with many conversations, frustrations, and laughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment