Sunday, August 31, 2008

Welcome!

I have created this blog as a way for family and friends to stay connected with my experiences this next year as I engage in life abroad! I will spend August 27th-December 11th based in Cairo but also traveling, political conditions permitting, to Turkey, Syria, Jordan, and Israel. I will then return to the states for Christmas and a visit to friends in at Gordon (in Boston) after which I will fly to Israel from January 29th to ?. If you are interested in receiving my updates then Subscribe to this blog and every time I post a new note it will send you an email notification. I would like to close with a HUGE thank you to all who have supported me in this endeavor with time, words, prayer, thought, enthusiasm, hugs, etc. I really could not be making this trip with nearly as much calm if it weren’t for the wellspring of love and community, distant and near, that you all are sending me with. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment